Sabre saw blade set wood/metal, 5 pieces
Availability: Immediately available
sabre saw blade set wood/metal, 5 pieces
High quality saw blades for metal, wood and wood with metal
The right saw blade for every job
Cutting greenery and trees in the garden, demolition work on the building site, cosmetic repairs and maintenance work in the house or the manufacture of components in the workshop - sawing work of all kinds is often on the agenda in professional workshops and in the home. But even the best electric sabre saw is only as good as its saw blade. This is because there are tailor-made saw blades for the most diverse materials and requirements, which differ primarily in their material properties, the length of the saw blade and the number of saw teeth. Therefore, the choice of the right saw blade is decisive for fast work progress and a perfect result.
To ensure that the sabre saw can perform to its full potential and the cutting result is top-notch, you should use a suitable, sharp and high-quality saw blade from Trotec for every sawing job. Since saw blades become duller with each use and are therefore wearing parts, they must be replaced by a new blade from time to time. In addition, even the highest quality saw blades can always break. As you can see, there are good reasons not only to equip yourself with different saw blades for different materials, but also to keep a small stock.
The high-quality Trotec sabre saw blades are available in a practical 5-piece demolition set for wood and metal. The sabre saw blades fit both Trotec PRCS 10-850 sabre saw models and the PRCS 10-20V cordless sabre saw as well as all standard sabre saws.
content demolition set wood/metal, 5 pieces:
- 2 saw blades for wood and metal (5/8 TPI x 6")
- 2 saw blades for metal (8/10 TPI x 6")
- 1 saw blade for wood with nails (5/8 TPI x 9")*
Overview of practical benefits:
- Complete set in Trotec brand quality
- Suitable for all standard sabre saws
- Practical storage pack at a special price
- Metal saw blades made of particularly resistant bimetal for a long service life, increased breaking strength and fast perfect cutting results
- Carbon steel saw blades with a long blade life for a smooth and effortless cut in softer materials such as wood
- Suitable for different materials and demanding cuts
- Tool-free saw blade change in a few seconds
- Material-specific working due to various saw blade types
Further information, guides, practial tips and capacity calculations
In our detailed product-catalogue websites you will find detailed information about the product, practical tips, guides for usage and, in some categories, capacity calculator for the perfect dimensioning.