Paint Mist Package TAC 5000
Availability: Available again from week 36
Air purifier TAC 5000
The air cleaners of the TAC series are optimal solutions for air extraction and cleaning of polluted work areas. The maximum emitted air volume is 4,500 m³/h.
Order the exclusive, eligible TAC 5000 paint mist package now and secure a subsidy of up to € 500 from the German Employer's Liability Insurance Association for the Construction Industry (BG Bau). You can find more information on the BG BAU air purifier promotion scheme here. If you have any questions, we will also be happy to advise you personally on +49 2452 962-450.
The TAC 5000 air purifier - like the other TAC professional devices - was specially designed for the rough everyday work on changing construction sites and can be configured as needed for each application due to the continuously adjustable air volume.
Thanks to the modular and flexibly combinable filter modules of the TAC air purifiers, the optimum filter combination can be put together for any room air pollution level - and thanks to the Vario-Shift function, also with a HEPA filter that can be placed variably at the end for clean room environments.
The TAC 5000 air purifier, like the TAC 6500, is one of the world's first mobile air purifiers with FlowMatic technology!
The sensor-based Flowmatic control of these TAC units is unique in the world and works in principle like the "cruise control" in a passenger car:
The Flowmatic sensors record the actual values of the air flow rate within the entire filter chain and continuously adjust the system performance dynamically, so that the once numerically preset air flow target value is kept constant in every situation! This not only increases filter service life and system efficiency, but also guarantees compliance with the legally prescribed air exchange rates.
Advantages in practice:
- Unique in the world: Professional air cleaners - variably usable for construction site and cleanroom cleanups with only one unit.
- Dust class H, approvable for asbestos abatement according to TRGS 519
- Already prepared for future BG guidelines for the use of portable air purifiers
- Investment-safe: Already meet the ErP directive for 2015
- Vario-Shift function for application adaptation of the filter chain with terminal fan or HEPA filter
- Monoventic controller for precise, continuously adjustable air volumes
- Visual and audible change indicator for pre-filter and main filter - sensor-supported
- Professional quality "made in Germany" - original Trotec manufacture
- Easy filter change due to quick top release
- Sensor-protected Flowmatic control for automatic maintenance of the preselected air volume
- With optionally available H13 or H14 filter for filtering pollen, mold spores, fine dust, bacteria and viruses suitable in a wide range of applications.
- Asbestos dust
- Quartz dust
- Building rubble
- flour and wood dust
- Mineral fibers
- Mold spores
- Paint particles
Typical areas of application:
- Blasting work
- Construction and reconstruction work
- Water damage restoration
- Fire damage restoration
- Mold remediation
- Asbestos abatement
- Clean room applications
Technical details of the air purifier TAC 5000:
- Dust class (according to DIN EN 60335-2-69): dust class H (degree of passage ≤ 0.005%) for substances with occupational exposure limits ≤ 0.1 mg/m³, carcinogenic hazardous substances according to GefStoffV §11, TRGS 905 or 906, approvable for asbestos abatement according to TRGS 519.
- Maximum air volume free-blowing, without filter: approx. 4,500 m³/h
- Maximum negative pressure: 1,240 Pa
- Recommended air volume for dust class H: 2,500 m³/h
- Motor power: 1,270 W
- Supply voltage: 230 V / 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: 5,6 A
- Power connection / connection cable: safety plug (CEE 7/7) / rubber cable (H05RN-F), length 3m
- Air transport hose connection Ø: 400 mm (suction & exhaust side)
- Sound level (distance 1m): 68 dB (A)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.252 x 690 x 926 mm
- Weight (full): 125 kg
- Mobility: mobile, stackable
- Stepless air volume adjustment
- Filter change indicator, visual and audible
- Vario-Shift function for variable application configuration with terminal fan or HEPA filter
- Flowmatic air volume control
Attention. Only use original replacement filters from Trotec. Only these are suitably designed and tested for your device. Cheap imitations usually do not achieve the specified filter values or guarantee the air volumes for which your device is designed. Thus, your device may be damaged and, depending on the area of application, there may be a health hazard for those who are in the rooms.
Paint mist filter TAC 5000
Nowadays, larger surfaces are usually applied with compressed air or airless systems. The paint mists that always occur in the process must be safely extracted. The paint mist filter is a helpful, quick solution for the flexible extraction of paint mist on site. Suitable for the TAC 5000 air purifier.
Dimensions: 496 x 496 x 96 mm
G4 Z-Line filter for filtering coarse dust for the air purifier TAC 5000.
Typical coarse dust applications: Sawing & filing
Suitable for a filter area up to approx. 1.15 m²
Dimensions: 496 x 496 x 96 mm
F7 minipleat filter cassette for the TAC 5000 air purifier.
In combination with a G4 Z-line filter, the F7 minipleat filter cassette is suitable for filtering fine dust.
Typical fine dust applications: Remediation work with materials containing minerals or glass wool.
Suitable for a filter area of up to approx. 8.50 m²
Dimensions: 496 x 496 x 96 mm
H13 HEPA filter (with approval for dust class H) for the TAC 5000 air purifier.
The H13 HEPA filter is suitable for filtering suspended particles in combination with the G4 Z-Line filter.
Typical HEPA applications: Sanding, asbestos or mold abatement, mineral dusts, etc.
In addition, the H13 HEPA filter - if connected downstream - can be used for hygienic areas!
Suitable for a filter area of up to approx. 18.00 m².
Dimensions: 510 x 510 x 292 mm
SP-T hose 425 mm, 7.6 m length
- Temperature: -20 °C to +100 °C
- Single layer ventilation hose
- PVC-coated polyamide fabric
- Compressible at a ratio of 1 to 10
- External scuff protection
- Reinforced by spring steel spiral
- Highly flexible
- Color yellow
- Diameter 425 mm
- Standard length 7,6 m
We recommend to use the air transport hoses of the SP-series only in combination with the corresponding connecting pieces!
Tensioning belt SP-series
Flexible connecting belts made of reinforced special fabric with automatic stop at the belt buckle. For fastening the hoses to the equipment nozzle or on the connecting sleeve.
|as per DIN EN 60335-2-69||H|
|Air flow rate|
|Max. air volume flow [m³/h]||4,500|
|Negative static pressure [Pa]||1,250|
|Recommended amount of air for filter class H [m³/h]||2,500|
|Air volume with filter surface H13 > [m²]||18|
|For variable filter configuration|
|Mains connection||230 V/50 - 60 Hz|
|Power input [kW]||1.27|
|Nominal current consumption [A]||5.6|
|Recommended fusing [A]||10|
|Connection plug||CEE 7/7, H05RN-F|
|Air transport hose connector|
|Suction side ø [mm]||400|
|Blow-out side ø [mm]||400|
|Distance 1 m [dB(A)]||68|
|Length (packaging excluded) [mm]||1,252|
|Width (packaging excluded) [mm]||690|
|Height (packaging excluded) [mm]||926|
|(packaging excluded) [kg]||125|
|Equipment, features and functions|
|Infinite adjustment of air volume|
|Flowmatic regulation of air volume|
|Thermal filter decontamination|
|Filter change indication|
|combination Coarse dust (≤ 3 ACH)||G4|
|Suitable for rooms sized up to Coarse dust (≤ 3 ACH) [m³]||1,200|
|combination Fine particulates (≤ 3 ACH)||G4 + F7 / F9|
|Suitable for rooms sized up to Fine particulates (≤ 3 ACH) [m³]||600|
|combination Suspended matter (≥ 10 ACH)||G4 + H13|
|Suitable for rooms sized up to Suspended matter (≥ 10 ACH) [m³]||150|
|combination Hygienic areas (≥ 15 ACH)||G4 + H13|
|Suitable for rooms sized up to Hygienic areas (≥ 15 ACH) [m³]||110|
|Full-rubber guide wheels|
|Swivel casters with parking brakes|
|Non-marking rubber wheels/rollers|
|Shock protection frame|
|Guiding wheels pneumatic tyres|
|Trestle rollers/ fixed castors|
|Min. temperature [°C]||-20|
|Max. temperature [°C]||80|
|Length (extended) [m]||7.6|
|Diameter (extended) [mm]||425|
|Equipment, features and functions|
|PVC-coated polyamide fabric|
|PVC-coated polyamide fabric, anti-static|
|PVC-coated polyamide fabric with neoprene|
|Hose with PVC sheath|
|Two-layer spiral hose with spring spiral|
|PVC-coated polyamide fabric, reinforced|
|Diameter times x||0.5|
TRT-CE-TAC5000_TAC6500-HS-002-DE.pdf (112 KB)
TRT-CE-TAC5000_TAC6500-HS-002-EN.pdf (111 KB)
TRT-BA-TAC5000-TAC6500-TC-004-DE.pdf (2.84 MB)
TRT-BA-TAC5000-TAC6500-TC-004-EN.pdf (2.83 MB)
TRT-BA-TAC5000-TAC6500-TC-004-FI.pdf (2.93 MB)
TRT-BA-TAC5000-TAC6500-TC-004-FR.pdf (2.84 MB)
TRT-BA-TAC5000-TAC6500-TC-004-IT.pdf (2.94 MB)
TRT-BA-TTV4500-TTV4500HP-TTV7000-TC-007-CS.pdf (4.65 MB)
TRT-BA-TTV4500-TTV4500HP-TTV7000-TC-007-DE.pdf (4.64 MB)
TRT-BA-TTV4500-TTV4500HP-TTV7000-TC-007-EN.pdf (4.63 MB)
TRT-BA-TTV4500-TTV4500HP-TTV7000-TC-007-FR.pdf (4.64 MB)
TRT-BA-TTV4500-TTV4500HP-TTV7000-TC-007-HR.pdf (4.65 MB)
TRT-BA-TTV4500-TTV4500HP-TTV7000-TC-007-IT.pdf (4.65 MB)
TRT-BA-TTV4500-TTV4500HP-TTV7000-TC-007-NL.pdf (4.65 MB)
TRT-BA-TTV4500-TTV4500HP-TTV7000-TC-007-PL.pdf (4.66 MB)
TRT-BA-TTV4500-TTV4500HP-TTV7000-TC-007-SK.pdf (4.65 MB)
TRT-BA-TTV4500-TTV4500HP-TTV7000-TC-007-SL.pdf (4.65 MB)