Ozone Generator Airozon® 60000
Availability: Available again from week 18
Ozone Generator Airozon® 60000
Our most powerful mobile ozone generator in trolley design for large-scale interior disinfection and odour neutralization
"Great cleaning" redefined - great solution for large-scale disinfection
With the Airozon® 60000, schools and kindergartens, public transport companies, hotels and retailers now have a powerful, time- and cost-saving ozone disinfector for the effective treatment of large areas and room volumes.
As big as the demand, as big the performance of the Airozon® 60000
Where many people meet, are transported, there is a high volume of visitors or the users of the premises change frequently, an effective infection protection is indispensable as a hygiene concept that meets the requirements. Traditional cleaning methods alone are often not sufficient here, as they have been proven to be less effective and also require a lot of time, personnel and chemicals, although it is not possible to verify with certainty that even hard-to-reach areas have been completely disinfected by wiping.
Fast, complete and large-area ozone disinfection with the Airozon® 60000
One of the fastest and most effective methods of disinfecting surfaces and indoor air is professional Airozon® ozonization. With our most powerful mobile ozone disinfector, even large areas and surfaces can be exposed to a particularly reaction-active ozone concentration just as quickly and seamlessly, resulting in rapid oxidative breakdown of infectious germs. Treatment with the Airozon® 60000 ensures reliable destruction of human pathogenic viruses and bacteria within the treatment radius and is just as effective against spores, germs and harmful microorganisms.
Equally high and stable ozone performance values for optimum disinfection results
The six-fold composite of high-quality, long-life 10 g ozone electrodes specially installed in the Airozon® 60000 works with an insulated dielectric barrier to achieve a highly effective, stable ozone output of 60,000 mg/h under ambient air conditions, which is evenly distributed over the entire treatment zone by means of a high-pressure radial blower and 360° discharge tower with specially shaped flow lamellas. This ozone level is particularly ideal for the economical disinfection of large areas such as gymnasiums and supermarkets or entire one-way passenger cars and buses.
And by using the optionally available hose connection hood, even hard-to-reach areas such as partition walls, creep levels, cavities and tanks or ducts can be targeted for disinfection or ventilation systems can be connected to the Airozon® 60000 using a fan hose.
Also suitable for neutralising persistent odours
Not only in buses, trains or other areas with a high volume of people can unpleasant odours become established over time, but also in other places, cleaning and sanitation professionals are often confronted with persistent odours during their work, which often persist even after the source of the odour has been removed because they have penetrated deep into upholstery, carpets, furniture, wall coverings and other materials. An Airozon® ozonization with the Airozon® 60000 provides professional help here as well. Odour-bearing molecules are oxidatively decomposed by ozone - odour source neutralized, odour eliminated, problem solved.
The Airozon® 60000 is very easy to use and offers many advantages, especially compared to conventional cleaning methods:
- Automated treatment deployment without personnel commitment
- Very time-saving procedure
- Also suitable for unplanned rapid deployment
- Works even in places that are difficult to access and often cannot be reached with mechanical methods
- Can be used practically at any desired location - all you need is a power socket
- Residue-free odour elimination without chemicals
The operating principle of Airozon® ozone generators
1. For ozonization, the generators of the Airozon® series make use of the oxygen present in the ambient air as a molecular compound.
2. The ambient air is sucked in by the ozone generator and undergoes an electrical discharge process in the device, whereupon the biatomic oxygen molecule is split by the applied energy into two individual oxygen atoms as free radicals.
3. The atomic oxygen recombines (A) with an oxygen molecule to ozone.
4. Ozone is a very strong oxidant with a high reaction potential and therefore an effective reagent for decomposing interfering substances in the ambient air. The radicals bound in the ozone molecule are released from the molecular compound (B) and react with any substance in the ambient air, even if it is present in very low concentrations. This oxidative decomposition of airborne and stationary pollutants (e.g. in floors, walls, ceilings) causes an odour neutralisation as well as a disinfection by killing viruses, bacteria, moulds and cancerogenic as well as allergenic microorganisms.
5. As a result of the oxidation of oxygen atoms with reactants, the ozone molecules are transformed into oxygen molecules.
6. Due to their metastable bond, non-oxidized ozone molecules also decompose back to oxygen after a certain time without leaving any harmful residues. In indoor rooms, the half-life of ozone under typical conditions is usually in the range of 30 to 60 minutes, which means that the ozone concentration in the room air naturally halves at least every hour.
7. Technical oxygen regeneration: Ozone generators with an integrated oxygen regeneration cycle, such as the Airozon Supercracker, can significantly reduce the period of natural ozone decay into oxygen (6) by noticeably accelerating the process through active oxygen conversion of the ozone.
Why is Airozon® ozonization so effective?
Ozone is one of the strongest naturally occurring sterilizers in the world and, due to its bactericidal, virucidal and sporicidal disinfection properties, is an effective means of eliminating microorganisms such as bacteria, spores and viruses.
In nature, ozone is created in higher air layers by the ultraviolet radiation of the sun and close to the ground, for example as a result of lightning strikes or waterfalls. Air and water are continuously cleaned by this naturally occurring ozone. The highest natural ozone concentrations can be found on the sea coast or in alpine and forest areas - places where one feels automatically refreshed. The human sense of smell is able to perceive ozone even at very low concentrations of 0.1 to 0.2 particles in a million (parts per million - ppm).
Strong oxidizer to eliminate germs and odors
Due to its high oxidizing power, ozone is also highly reactive with odor-producing molecules and changes their chemical structure, resulting in odorless molecules and purifying the air. Therefore, the application of ozone to the air is a fast and effective method for the sustainable elimination of even the most persistent odours. The ozone generated by Airozon® also destroys infectious viruses, bacteria and germs on surfaces such as in room air by diffusing through the protein envelope into the nucleic acid nucleus, where it destroys the viral RNA.
In large industrial plants, technically produced ozone is therefore preferably used for drinking water treatment, disinfection and treatment of swimming pool water, for water treatment in the food and beverage industry or for the treatment of cooling and process water. But ozone is also used in bleaching, for example of paper or textiles.
What is useful to industry on a large scale can also bring many benefits to your business on a smaller scale:
The Airozon® ozone generator allows ozone to be used very flexibly at any desired location for oxidative disinfection and odour elimination - exactly the field of application for Trotec's Airozon® ozone generators.
Viruses and bacteria can also be effectively eliminated by Airozon® ozonization
Airozon® ozone disinfection of hotel rooms, holiday homes, rental cars, boats or taxis costs neither a lot of money nor time, but leaves a sterilized environment free of germs and the risk of infection, and therefore a reassuring feeling of well-being for guests, tenants, customers, residents or visitors. Compared to the labour and personnel-intensive spray and wipe disinfection, ozone disinfection can be carried out fully automatically and without the use of additional chemicals.
In times of Corona, you can offer your customers an important hygiene extra by hygienically sterilising hotel and conference rooms, apartments or accommodation such as vehicle interiors, free of germs on surfaces and in the air. Your customers will also appreciate Airozon® ozonisation "after Corona", because the treated interiors remain pleasantly odourless!
Advantages for the practice:
- Professional quality "made in Germany" - Original Trotec manufacture
- Robust construction for professional disinfection and odour neutralization
- Stable carriage design for maximum mobility
- Single stage ozone capacity of 60,000 mg/h
- High pressure radial blower for the economical treatment of large rooms
- Corona discharge via quartz glass dielectric for permanently stable ozone performance values
- Six-fold composite of high-quality 10 g ozone electrodes with long service life even under professional operating conditions
- 360° impact, therefore no "white spots" as they occur in practice during manual cleaning with disinfection chemicals
- Omnidirectional ozone distribution for uniform disinfection of surfaces and indoor air in the entire treatment radius
- Acoustic indication of the end of treatment by alarm signal
- Timer function for a treatment preselection from 0 minutes to 100 hours
- Operating hours counter for recording the operating time
- Integrated air filter prevents contamination of internal components
|Air flow rate|
|Max. air volume flow [m³/h]||2,500|
|Max. ozone output [mg/h]||60,000|
|Mains connection||230 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Max. power input [W]||1,550|
|Nominal current consumption [A]||6.8|
|Connection plug||CEE 7/7|
|Cable length [m]||3.8|
|Length (packaging excluded) [mm]||555|
|Width (packaging excluded) [mm]||615|
|Height (packaging excluded) [mm]||845|
|(packaging excluded) [kg]||59|
|Equipment, features and functions|
|Oxygen regeneration mode|
|Functions and features|
|Operating control lamp|
|Operating hours counter|
TRT-BA-Airozon-60000-TC-001-DE.pdf (4.41 MB)
TRT-BA-Airozon-60000-TC-001-EN.pdf (4.40 MB)
TRT-BA-Airozon-60000-TC-001-ES.pdf (4.41 MB)
TRT-BA-Airozon-60000-TC-001-FR.pdf (4.41 MB)
TRT-BA-Airozon-60000-TC-001-IT.pdf (4.41 MB)
TRT-BA-Airozon-60000-TC-001-NL.pdf (4.41 MB)
TRT-BA-Airozon-60000-TC-001-PL.pdf (4.41 MB)
TRT-BA-Airozon-60000-TC-001-TR.pdf (4.41 MB)
Further information, guides, practial tips and capacity calculations
In our detailed product-catalogue websites you will find detailed information about the product, practical tips, guides for usage and, in some categories, capacity calculator for the perfect dimensioning.