Gas heater fan TGH 31 E goods return
Availability: Immediately available
Gas heater blower TGH 31 E
Gas is a cheap energy source - and combined with the inexpensive heater blower TGH 31 E one of the most cost-effective solutions for effective immediate heating even large rooms.
For all used equipment applies: These contingents are limited and not constantly in stock, so immediate delivery can only be made in case of availability - while stocks last - otherwise only in order of incoming orders without delivery right. These are tested returned goods with little or no operating hours. The devices show hardly any signs of use and are absolutely as good as new. All used devices incl. one year warranty. Figure does not correspond to the device condition.
From black make hot - thanks to 30 kW also for immediate heating of larger rooms
For the heating operation of this powerful gas heater only socket and propane bottle are needed, because connecting hose and pressure reducer to the gas bottle connection are already included in the scope of delivery of the TGH 31 E. The long connection cable offers thereby flexibility with the choice of the installation place.
Once taken in enterprise, immediately pleasant warmth spreads, because the integrated turbo blower of the TGH 31 E provides for an effective air flow from sucked in ambient air and blown out warm air. In this way, even large rooms can be heated very quickly.
Use the 30 kW gas heater blower TGH 31 E, for example, for mobile spot heating of well-ventilated construction sites, workshops, storage rooms, garages, livestock stables, greenhouses or even for covered outdoor areas, tents and camping applications. Rough operating environments make little to this heater, because it has a resistant, robust metal construction with a heating gun in powder-coated checker plate design.
With such great heating power in its equipment class, the TGH 31 E is of course also security written very large: Therefore, this propane heater has as standard a safety thermostat for overheating protection, which automatically interrupts the gas supply in the event of overheating, while the fan continues to run for cooling. An additional integrated temperature sensor provides flame failure protection and prevents unburned gas from escaping.
Furthermore, the TGH 31 E's specially shaped discharge grille protects against direct flame contact while ensuring an optimally swirled, high-volume flow of warm air. And last but not least, the heat-insulated transport handle enables safe as well as easy transport to the next place of use, where the TGH 31 E can be set up without slipping thanks to rubber feet. Due to its extremely compact design, the heater can be conveniently transported even in the smallest car trunk.
Here are some practical advantages at a glance:
- Mobile propane gas heater with 30 kW heating power .
- Thermostatic and sensor-controlled protection devices for maximum safety .
- Separate buttons for gas flow and piezo ignition to protect against accidental activation .
- Durable, rugged metal construction
- Heat insulated carrying handle
- Heating gun in powder-coated checker plate design
- Rubber feet for a non-slip stand
- Turbo fan for maximum hot air flow .
- Fan operation also possible without heating function .
- Pressure reducer and gas line already included
The technical data of the TGH 31 E at a glance:
- Gas type: propane .
- Gas consumption: 2.18 kg/h
- Operating pressure: 0.7 bar
- Air volume: 1000 m³/h
- Air discharge temperature: 75.6°C (1.5m distance)
- Room size: min. 300 m³
- Ventilation cross-section: min. 750 cm³
- Heating capacity stage 1: 30 kW
- Operating range: -15°C to +30°C
- Fan: axial
- Fan speed: 1
- Connection plug: CEE 7/4 (Schuko plug type F)
- Mains connection: 220 - 240 V/50 Hz
- Power consumption max: 70 W
- Nominal current consumption: 0.32 A
- Sound level (distance 1 m): 65 dB (A)
- Cable length: 1.4 m
- Protection class: I
- Overheating protection: 75 °C
- Dimensions L x W x H: 475 x 225 x 360 mm
- Weight: 6 kg
- Scope of delivery: gas heater fan TGH 31 E, connecting hose, pressure reducer .
|Operating pressure [bar]||0.7|
|Air flow rate|
|Air volume [m³/h]||1,000|
|Air outlet temperature|
|(1.5m distance) [°C]||75.6|
|Min. room size [m³]||300|
|Min. ventilation cross-section [cm³]||750|
|Level 1 [kW]||30|
|Min. temperature [°C]||-15|
|Max. temperature [°C]||30|
|Mains connection||220 - 240 V/50 Hz|
|Max. power input [kW]||0.07|
|Nominal current consumption [A]||0.32|
|Cable length [m]||1.3|
|Distance 1 m [dB(A)]||65|
|Overheating protection [°C]||110|
|Sheet steel – coated|
|Length (packaging excluded) [mm]||475|
|Width (packaging excluded) [mm]||225|
|Height (packaging excluded) [mm]||360|
|(packaging excluded) [kg]||6|
|Equipment, features and functions|
|Functions and features|
|Operating control lamp|
|Flame failure protection|
|Start-up button||Piezo ignition|