External condensate pump
Availability: Immediately available
Payment in installments
PayPal Buy Now Pay Later is not available to pay for subscriptions.
External condensate pump
Unique - adaptive operation control of the dehumidifier
With its extremely robust and resistant V4A housing, this external condensate pump has been specially developed for trouble-free continuous operation in combination with swimming pool dehumidifiers of the DS series, but can also be used with other dehumidifiers without any problems.
The power supply to the dehumidifier can be easily provided via the service socket of the pump.
If desired, a direct supply can also be set up. For this purpose, a cable socket and internal plug connections are already available ready for installation.
Unique - adaptive operating control of the dehumidifier
For trouble-free continuous operation, the pump is equipped as a safety function with an auto shutdown of the connected dehumidifier in the event of overload. If the condensate supply temporarily exceeds the pumping capacity of the pump, then this switches off the dehumidifier until the load range is reached again and then automatically switched on again automatically.
A stand with rubber feet and rear suspension slots allow flexible use of the condensate pump in floor standing or wall mounting.
Advantages for practice:
- Professional quality "made in Germany" - original TROTEC manufacture .
- Designed for permanent operation in combined use with swimming pool dehumidifiers .
- Rugged construction made of high-quality V4A stainless steel with additional protective coating .
- Effective V4A protection against corrosion - extremely resistant even to particularly reactive air mixtures, for example chloramines .
- Adaptive operating control of the connected dehumidifier .
- Flexible wall or stand operation .
- Inlet hose connection: 9-20 mm .
- Connection drain hose: 12 mm
- Tank volume: 0.8 l
- Delivery height: 4.3 m
- Delivery rate: 160 l/h
- Power supply voltage: 230/50 V/Hz
- Protection class: IP44
- Length/width/height(mm): 152/421/292
- Weight: 8.45 kg
External condensate pump DS/DH series (DE)
TRT-BA-EKP-DS-DH-Serie-TC-002-DE.pdf (0.91 MB)
External condensate pump DS/DH series (EN)
TRT-BA-EKP-DS-DH-Serie-TC-002-EN.pdf (0.91 MB)
External condensate pump DS/DH series (ES)
TRT-BA-EKP-DS-DH-Serie-TC-002-ES.pdf (0.91 MB)
External condensate pump DS/DH series (FR)
TRT-BA-EKP-DS-DH-Serie-TC-002-FR.pdf (0.91 MB)
External condensate pump DS/DH series (IT)
TRT-BA-EKP-DS-DH-Serie-TC-002-IT.pdf (0.90 MB)
External condensate pump DS/DH series (NL)
TRT-BA-EKP-DS-DH-Serie-TC-002-NL.pdf (0.90 MB)
External condensate pump DS/DH series (PL)
TRT-BA-EKP-DS-DH-Serie-TC-002-PL.pdf (0.91 MB)
External condensate pump DS/DH series (TR)
TRT-BA-EKP-DS-DH-Serie-TC-002-TR.pdf (0.91 MB)
Further information, guides, practial tips and capacity calculations
In our detailed product-catalogue websites you will find detailed information about the product, practical tips, guides for usage and, in some categories, capacity calculator for the perfect dimensioning.