Availability: Immediately available
Payment in installments
PayPal Buy Now Pay Later is not available to pay for subscriptions.
Quick control of a healthy indoor living environment
Easily readable and understandable, the living climate hygrometer BZ15M shows the optimal indoor climate - depending on room temperature and season. This is due to the special scale design with its colour gradient from light yellow to dark yellow when specifying the room temperature and the relative humidity.
In addition, the thermo-hygrometer has a practical seasonal ventilation indicator, which, consistently implemented indoors, avoids the development of harmful mould growth. Thus, the BZ15M hygrometer is perfect for quickly and easily controlling a healthy living environment, such as living rooms, bedrooms, offices, training and meeting rooms.
The thermo hygrometer BZ15M is equipped with a high-quality measuring mechanism 'Made in Germany', maintenance-free with a measuring accuracy of ± 3% RH in the range of 20 to 100% relative humidity. Guaranteed. By means of this mechanism, the change in length of a specially pretreated synthetic fiber is measured, which expands in the case of moisture and contracts in the event of dryness. The change in length is converted into a rotary movement with lever and axes and transmitted by the pointer. The display of the hygrometer can be easily corrected and calibrated by a zero point correction.
How to correctly allocate the climate values
Read the room temperature on the thermometer and assign it to the corresponding colour ranges:
- Dark yellow with low heating 16-18 ° C
- Medium yellow with normal heating 18-22 ° C
- Bright yellow with strong heating 22-24 ° C
You determine on the outdoor weather scale:
- Winter at average temperatures below +5 ° C
- autumn / spring at values of 5-15 ° C
Benefits for the practice:
- High quality measuring mechanism Made in Germany
- Special scale design with seasonal ventilation indicator for optimal climate values
- Easy to read and interpret
- Includes calibration option
- Measuring range air temperature: 0 ° C to +40 ° C
- Air temperature resolution: 2 ° C
- Accuracy air temperature: ± 2 ° C
- Relative Humidity Range: 0% r.H. up to 100% r.H.
- Relative Humidity Resolution: 1% r.H.
- Accuracy relative humidity: max. ± 3% r.H.
- Ambient conditions Operation: -10 ° C to + 50 ° C
- Operation approx. - max. rel. Moisture (non-condensing): 100% r.H.
- Ambient conditions Bearings: -10 ° C to +50 ° C
- Storage - max. rel. Moisture (non-condensing): 100% r.H.
- Functions: Measurement of relative humidity and air temperature
- Dimensions: 103 mm
- Weight: 155 g
|Air temperature [°C]|
|Min. measuring range | Air temperature [°C]||0|
|Max. measuring range | Air temperature [°C]||40|
|Accuracy ± | Air temperature [°C]||2|
|Relative humidity (%)|
|Min. measuring range | Relative humidity [%]||0|
|Max. measuring range | Relative humidity [%]||100|
|Resolution | Relative humidity [%]||1|
|Accuracy ± [% r.F.]||3|
|Accuracy 20 % - 100 % [%]||3|
|Operation - min. temperature [°C]||-10|
|Operation - max. temperature [°C]||50|
|Operation approx. - max. relative humidity (non-condensing) [%]||100|
|Storage - min. temperature [°C]||-10|
|Storage - max. temperature [°C]||50|
|Storage - max. relative humidity (non-condensing) [%]||100|
|Standard scope of delivery|
|Standard scope of delivery|
|Ascertainable measured values and functions|
|Functions and features|
|Measurement of air temperature and relative humidity|
Further information, guides, practial tips and capacity calculations
In our detailed product-catalogue websites you will find detailed information about the product, practical tips, guides for usage and, in some categories, capacity calculator for the perfect dimensioning.