Air purifier TAC 3000 X special model
Availability: Immediately available
Air purifier TAC 3000 X
The air cleaners of the TAC series are optimal solutions for air extraction and cleaning of polluted work areas. The maximum emitted air volume is 2,150 m³/h.
Please note: with this special model, either the F7 fine dust filter or the G4 coarse dust filter can be used, but not both together.
The best quality technology for pure air quality at all times - the TAC 3000 X commercial air purifier makes it possible.
The TAC 3000 X allows such a variable range of applications as no other air purifier on the market can offer: Applicable from the "standard construction site" to asbestos removal, hygiene-sensitive areas or virus filtering and even in clean room environments - all with just one device!
In addition to the modular combinable filter elements, the basis of this high degree of application variability is above all the unique Vario-Shift function, thanks to which the filter chain can be flexibly configured with a final fan or HEPA filter, as is required for clean room environments, for example.
Flexible equipment with filter combinations to suit requirements
With dust class H, this powerful air purifier is the perfect solution for extracting air and cleaning the most diverse large-volume work areas with polluted air.
In addition, the TAC 3000 X impresses with its ability to combine different filter modules as needed, allowing an optimal filter chain to be put together for any level of room air pollution.
From the paint mist filter to the HEPA filter H13 with approval for dust class H, to the high-performance filter of class H14 for effective virus filtration - the TAC 3000 X can be equipped with the optimum filter combination for every application.
Advantage of Vario-Shift function - unique worldwide
Conventional air cleaners with rigidly arranged filter chains are very suitable for use in construction site areas, but they are completely unsuitable for sanitation work in cleanroom environments and are therefore not permitted there. The HEPA filter must therefore be installed directly after the fan as the last element at the end of the filter chain.
Clean made: All in one for Pure & Space
In contrast, a rigidly arranged filtration row with final HEPA filter, as prescribed for cleanroom environments, would be economically absolutely unusable for remediation work with mold infestation in standard environments, because the fan would then be contaminated with spores and would have to be cleaned and disinfected at great expense each time.
Until now, it has not been possible to cover both requirement areas flexibly and conveniently with just one air purification unit without the use of additional attachments.
Thanks to the worldwide unique Vario-Shift function, however, TAC air purifiers from Trotec can be adapted variably and in accordance with regulations for all application scenarios.
As the only mobile air purifiers on the market, the TAC units from Trotec are equipped for a quick change of position of the fan and HEPA unit, so that you can arrange the filter chains for standard or clean room applications in the required sequence as needed at any time.
Easy handling, effective air purification
The easy-to-transport and ready-to-plug-in professional unit with robust metal housing was specially designed for the rough and tumble of everyday work on changing construction sites.
While blower and filter units are well protected behind easy-to-release access panels for configuration adjustments, the controls on the exhaust side allow direct access for adjustments:
- Two separate, sensor-supported change indicators for pre-filter and main filter signal a necessary filter change both visually and acoustically
- The required air volume can be infinitely adjusted using the Monoventic controller
- The operating control lamp signals proper operation
- An integrated operating hours counter enables the recording of the operating time and maintenance planning
The optimal solution for every air purification task
Air purification in the construction sector
High dust concentrations can occur during many construction activities, not only when angle grinders are used or during blasting, chiselling and demolition work, but also when dry mortars, fillers or tile adhesives are mixed. The TAC 3000 X reliably filters construction dust from the air in continuous operation and automatically alerts you visually and acoustically as soon as a filter change is necessary.
Air purification during painting work with airless paint spraying systems
Equipping the TAC 3000 X with a special paint mist filter not only keeps the room air free of paint particles, but also improves the quality of the paint surface.
Mold and asbestos remediation
Particularly dangerous are dusts from quartz-containing stones, artificial mineral fibers, wood, cellulose and asbestos. In addition, there is the exposure to spores, allergens and microfibers, for example during building, insulation layer or mold remediation. With the TAC 3000 X, you are on the safe side here, because this air purifier has dust class H and is approved for asbestos removal in accordance with TRGS 519.
Clean room sanitation as well as microbial and viral air purification
Using the Vario-Shift function, the TAC 3000 X can be variably configured with a final HEPA filter, as prescribed for cleanroom environments. If required, the HEPA filter compartment can also be equipped with an H14 filter for effective separation of viruses and other airborne contaminants in the particle range 0.1 to 0.2 µm.
- Blasting work
- Construction and remodeling work
- Water damage restoration
- Fire damage restoration
- Mold remediation
- Asbestos abatement
- Clean room applications
- Asbestos dust
- Quartz dust
- Building rubble
- Flour and wood dust
- Mineral fibers
- Mold spores
- Paint particles
- Bacteria and viruses
Advantages for the practice:
- Professional quality "made in Germany" - original Trotec production.
- Unique worldwide: Variable use for construction site and cleanroom remediation with only one device
- Dust class H, approvable for asbestos removal according to TRGS 519
- Already prepared for future BG guidelines for the use of mobile air cleaning units
- Vario-Shift function for application adaptation of the filter chain with terminal fan or HEPA filter
- Monoventic controller for precise infinitely variable air volumes
- Visual and audible change indicator for pre-filter and main filter
- Highly mobile due to carrying handle and steering wheels
- Easy filter change due to quick top unlocking mechanism
Technical details of the air cleaner TAC 3000 X:
- Dust class (according to DIN EN 60335-2-69): Dust class H (air permeability ≤ 0.005%) for substances with workplace limits ≤ 0.1 mg/m³, carcinogenic hazardous substances according to GefStoffV §11, TRGS 905 or 906, approvable for asbestos abatement according to TRGS 519.
- Maximum air volume free-blowing, without filter: approx. 2,150 m³/h
- Maximum negative pressure: 1,100 Pa
- Recommended air volume for dust class H: 1,000 m³/h
- Motor power: 450 W
- Supply voltage: 230 V / 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: 2,8 A
- Power connection / connection cable: safety plug (CEE 7/7) / rubber cable (H05RN-F), length 3m
- Air transport hose connection Ø: 250mm (suction & exhaust side)
- Sound level (distance 1m): 65 dB (A)
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 833 x 460 x 532 mm
- Weight (full): 36 kg
- Mobility: portable, stackable, fixed castors
- Stepless air volume adjustment
- Filter change indicator, visual and audible
- Vario-Shift function for variable application configuration with terminal fan or HEPA filter
Please note that the filters are not included in the delivery!
Attention! Only use original replacement filters from Trotec. Only these are suitably designed and tested for your device. Cheap imitations usually do not achieve the specified filter values or guarantee the air volumes for which your device is designed. Thus, your device may be damaged and, depending on the field of application, there may be a health risk for those who are in the rooms.
|as per DIN EN 60335-2-69||H|
|Air flow rate|
|Max. air volume flow [m³/h]||2,150|
|Negative static pressure [Pa]||1,100|
|Recommended amount of air for filter class H [m³/h]||1,000|
|Air volume with filter surface H13 > [m²]||7.5|
|For variable filter configuration|
|Mains connection||230 V/50 - 60 Hz|
|Power input [kW]||0.45|
|Nominal current consumption [A]||2.8|
|Recommended fusing [A]||10|
|Connection plug||CEE 7/7, H05RN-F|
|Air transport hose connector|
|Suction side ø [mm]||250|
|Blow-out side ø [mm]||250|
|Distance 1 m [dB(A)]||65|
|Length (packaging excluded) [mm]||833|
|Width (packaging excluded) [mm]||460|
|Height (packaging excluded) [mm]||532|
|(packaging excluded) [kg]||36|
|Equipment, features and functions|
|Infinite adjustment of air volume|
|Flowmatic regulation of air volume|
|Thermal filter decontamination|
|Filter change indication|
|combination Coarse dust (≤ 3 ACH)||G4|
|Suitable for rooms sized up to Coarse dust (≤ 3 ACH) [m³]||500|
|combination Fine particulates (≤ 3 ACH)||G4 + F7 / F9|
|Suitable for rooms sized up to Fine particulates (≤ 3 ACH) [m³]||270|
|combination Suspended matter (≥ 10 ACH)||G4 + H13|
|Suitable for rooms sized up to Suspended matter (≥ 10 ACH) [m³]||100|
|combination Hygienic areas (≥ 15 ACH)||G4 + H13|
|Suitable for rooms sized up to Hygienic areas (≥ 15 ACH) [m³]||70|
|Swivel casters with parking brakes|
|Trestle rollers/ fixed castors|
|Non-marking rubber wheels/rollers|
|Full-rubber guide wheels|
|Guiding wheels pneumatic tyres|
|Shock protection frame|